List of topical issues
Näin haet eläkettä ulkomailta -esitteet

If you have worked or lived abroad, you may be entitled to a pension from that country. The booklet “How to Claim Your Pension from Abroad” guides you when you want to apply for your foreign pension.

The recently updated booklet explains, among other things, how you claim a pension from abroad, how your pension application is processed and how your pension from abroad affects the social benefits and pensions you are paid from Finland.

The booklet has been printed and posted online in five languages: English, Estonian, Russian, Swedish and Finnish.

Read the booklet or order a printed copy

This is staging